1. National tariff threshold reference table:
When the declared value of the parcel is lower than the tariff threshold of the country, the parcel is usually not taxed (except for false reporting). If your parcel is taxed, you will need to pay taxes and assist in customs clearance, but the chance of being taxed is small. Only 0.3% of the parcels are currently taxed.
2. How to avoid taxes?
(1) The weight of the parcel is an important basis the customs of various countries use to determine civil parcels and commercial parcels. Packages over 10 kg is considered a commercial package, and therefore the weight of the package should be taken into consideration when you submit the waybill. If you choose DHL, you also need to consider the volume of the product (DHL charges based on both the volume and weight of the package).
(2) The upper limit of the package weight is set as 30 kg. If it exceeds 30kg, you may submit the waybill separately, but it is recommended that each waybill does not exceed 10 kg.
(3) Having a great number of the same items is also used as a basis for being judged as commercial packages. Please try to avoid using the same package to send the same items in great quantity.
(4) For sensitive products included in the purchasing or consolidation services, we will provide you with relevant customs risk warnings upon order submission and inspection. After the products are sent to our warehouse, we will recommend shipping services with lower risks based on the actual attributes and characteristics of the products. However there will inevitably be a small chance of customs risk (rejection, penalty, tax, etc.), and you shall bear the responsibility!
3. What is customs clearance?
Customs clearance means passing customs, which refers to the formalities that should be performed in accordance with various laws, regulations and regulations when importing or exporting goods into and out of a country. Customs clearance can only be released after the fulfillment of various obligations, customs clearance, inspection, taxation, release, etc., and the owner or the applicant can pick up the goods thereafter.
Normally customs clearance companies will directly contact the recipients, notify the recipients of the documents that the customs required, and the recipients can provide them to the courier company. Some countries or some goods are more difficult to clear customs, you can find some local agents to clear customs companies to provide you with professional customs clearance, customs declaration services.
* The above information origins from data on the Internet and is only available for reference and does not hold any standard guidance.